The LORD is requiring us to walk in the spirit, daily! A week ago, the LORD awakened me throughout the night with a word: DAILY! There are things the LORD expects from each of us, daily. Although we have moments of breakthrough or convergence, there is also a daily dynamic that we must learn to walk in. The LORD impressed upon me 10 areas of daily interaction. He actually said, “Until my people are moving with Me DAILY, they will not be walking in transformation!” I knew we were to do a 10 Day Prayer Focus using this revelation. The next 10 Days, let’s establish His Presence in our lives.
- Offer a daily sacrifice. Read Numbers 28:24 – 29:26; Luke 11:1-4; Hebrews 10:11. Daily, there is something in us that we need to bring to Him. We are not legalistically bound by that, but the principle of connecting with Him is the same: we must connect with Him daily.
- Daily, extend love. Read Deut. 4:1-40; Ephesians 5. God is love. His love was meant to be extended daily to those we are in close relationship with, as well as those around us. How will you extend love some way on a daily basis? Once you start finding a way to release love, you’ll see your life begin to change.
- Call upon Him, daily. Read Psalm 88. In the midst of your comings and goings, there is some way that you remember Him and cry out for Him to come. This is how His name manifests in us.
- Wisdom-watching daily. Read Proverbs 8. Too often we lean on our own understanding. But if you ask for wisdom He will give you wisdom. The Word of God also says you have to watch for it coming to your gate. So it’s not just asking for wisdom. Rather, watch so you can open the gate for wisdom to come in.
- Ask for daily bread. Read Matthew 6. The Lord is going to bring the Body into a new way of praying, to unlock the next level of provision that we need. Asking for our daily bread involves a dimension of reviewing and presenting our needs daily.
- Submit yourself to authority daily. Read Luke 7. There’s a daily subjection to authority that we must understand and operate in. We need to watch and see how we are standing and how we are aligning ourselves. We should pray for authorities, daily. This will always give you a proper alignment in your life.
- There’s something in your life you have to die to daily. Read 1 Cor. 15:30-34. We can’t come into resurrection without death, and that’s why Paul said, “Daily, I have to die.” We must be aware of what it is that we’re trying to keep alive, daily, that God is trying to kill.
- Praise daily! Read Acts 2:47. For seven days we have praised. Praise opens the way for the LORD to add something to us. Praise is the pathway to unlock multiplication. Continue to praise to see daily addition end up in multiplication.
- Discern, daily. Read Hebrews 5:12-14. We must discern the spiritual forces operating around us. We discern two ways: by the Word and by the Spirit of God. The daily sacrifice where the word is becoming a cycle in your life creates a daily unlocking of spiritual discernment, and that’s where reality comes. You don’t enter into reality just by knowing the Word; you have to discern by the Spirit. Spirit and truth together produce reality.
- Seek first the Kingdom, daily. Read Mt 6:33; 1 John 2:3. We must develop an understanding of the Kingdom of Heaven. Every kingdom has a culture, communication system, and governing structure. We must learn to walk in God’s culture, communicate from a heavenly perspective, and embrace the dynamics of His Kingdom.
I encourage you to grade yourself in each of these areas to see where you may be failing in your DAILY walk with the LORD. Begin to seek Him in a new way, and from a fresh perspective. Allow Him to put His finger on you and repent for any areas you have neglected. This is our time to become a DAILY people who seek after the LORD and all His benefits.
Chuck D. Pierce